SAY NO TO HOT DOGS
Recommended by Vets to aid with overheating/heat exhaustion of flat faced breeds, such as Bulldogs or Pugs and for oversized dogs such as St Bernard’s, Great Pyrenees and working dogs that do agility.
TWO PRODUCTS IN ONE !
- Fill with fresh water and place in freezer before using
- Keeps pets cool for up to 2 hours outside on warm days or 4-5 hours inside
- Pets can drink the water when they are finished playing, or use it as a way for your pets to carry their own water on long walks, when the Chill Collar is not needed for cooling!
- Light weight, comfortable and never loses its shape
- Unique hidden buckle secures closure and tight seal on plug prevents leaking
- Great for hiking or in hot climates for most breeds
- Always have water on hand, to avoid dehydration
- Wipes clean easily
- Not recommended for any dogs smaller than a French Bulldog with a thick neck
- Patent Pending
|PRODUCT NAME||NECK SIZE||DIAMETER|
|The Little Chill (small)||13.5” – 15.5“||5″|
|The Chill Baby (medium)||16.5” – 18.5”||6″|
|The Just Chill (large)||19” – 21”||7″|
|The Big Chill (x-large)||22.5” – 24.5”||8″|